SUPPLY CHAIN CONFERENCE, ORLANDO, APRIL 15-17, 2018
Join the Premier Food and Consumer Product Industry Supply Chain Event.
Meet with experts and peers on the compelling issues affecting the supply chain... today and tomorrow.
Forward-looking insights on the rapidly changing supply chain model in food retailing.
Industry leaders will share real world strategies to transform the supply chain with a focus on supply chain optimization for service and growth, transportation, fresh distribution, regulatory and compliance, talent and omnichannel.
• 3 full days of forward thinking education
• 30+ educational sessions on topics such as fresh distribution, transportation, regulatory and compliance, on shelf availability, and more
• Keynote and lineup of supply chain industry leaders
• Explore new technologies and process options
• Connect one on one at networking events or in the conversation zone
• Meet experts and influencers face-to-face
• Expand your network of resources and develop true working relationships with industry leaders and knowledge providers
• Get valuable time with Suppliers, clients and potential service providers in the Exhibit Hall
• Fast paced, interactive, collaborative workshops
• Conjoin with your community of supply chain professionals
• Participate in lively Ed-U-Ventures close to the conference venue
• And finally… Enjoy sunshine and serenity at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress!
SUPPLY CHAIN CONFERENCE, APRIL 30 - MAY 02, 2017:
What is this event?
SUPPLY CHAIN CONFERENCE is exactly prearranged to link retailer and manufacturer supply chain executives with technology service providers and beside functions to strengthen daily processes and enhance organizational strategy.
The Supply Chain Conference will also provides ample networking opportunities to expand your network of resources and develop true working relationships with industry leaders and knowledge providers.
Where is this event located?
This event is located at Paradise point resort & spa, a destination hotel, 1404 vacation Rd, San Diego, California, USA.
Who should attend this event?
This conference is unique designed for retailer and manufacturer supply chain executives, technology solution providers, vice presidents, directors, regional managers, President and Chief Executive Officer,
Strategic Services Director, Senior Vice President, Owner / CEO, Account Manager, Director of Sales, General Manager.
What are some highlights of this event?
Some highlights of this event are as follows:
Why should I attend this event?
You’ll discuss new ideas and challenges with your peers and trading partners through informal conversations and learn model practices that will save your company time and money. You will learn: